• You can explore places mapped by others by clicking the colored icons on the map.
• Click the menu tab on the left to learn more about the icons and layers on the map. You can turn layers on and off, and select which icons you wish to view. For instance, if you scroll down to the “Historical Land Use and Land Cover Data section of the map, you can track development within the county over different time periods.
• To share data on the map, click the blue Guest Sign In button, then the orange Add Data button. Then follow the instructions in the yellow box on the next screen.
• Add information and photos on the trail by visiting this site on your mobile web-browser (ex. Safari or Chrome apps).
• Share information by clicking an icon on the map, clicking the “More” link, and then select the Facebook share icon.
• You can also select the List tab to view information in a list. This link contains a filter on the left that enables you to view specific information.
Share the beauty and the best places of Hunterdon County with our interactive map. Use the map below to add favorite biking and hiking trails, wildlife sightings, parking places, local eateries and more. Learn about our efforts to protect the places you love and share these local treasures with your friends.